Antirrhinum Twinny Appleblossom F1
5 in stock
The first semi-double hybrid antirrhinum on the market.
- The first semi-double hybrid antirrhinum on the market
- Sow from February and March or July to September
- Sow seed on the surface of lightly firmed, moist seed compost in pots or trays.
- Keep at a temperature of between 20-25°C (68-77°F). After sowing, do not cover as the light helps germination which usually takes 10-21 days.
- When large enough to handle, transplant seedlings into pots or trays.
- Gradually acclimatise young plants to outdoor conditions for a few weeks before planting out after all risk of frost, 30cm (12″) apart in well drained soil in full sun.
- Flowers from June onwards