Aquilegia Barlow Mixed
5 in stock
- Combinations of blues, violets, pinks and partly white edged Granny’s Bonnets
- Sow in April and May
- Sow seed on the surface of lightly firmed, moist seed compost in pots or trays.
- Do not cover the seed.
- Keep at a temperature of between 15-20°C (59-68°F).
- After sowing, do not exclude light as this helps germination, which can take 1-3 months.
- When large enough to handle, transplant seedlings into pots or trays.
- Plant out once plants are well grown 23-30cm (9-12″) apart in well drained soil in full sun.
- Flowers from May and June (the following year)