Organic Cauliflower Seeds – Goodman F1
3 in stock
Organic Cauliflower seeds – Goodman F1
ow January to March
Harvest July to October
40 seeds per pack
Goodman is a tasty variety of cauliflower – perfect for that delicious cauliflower bake!
- Suffolk Herbs Organic Seeds
- Cauliflower – Goodman F1
- Well protected, solid, high quality curds. Will mature approximately 80-90 days after transplanting
- Sow from January to May or September and October.
- Early sowings under glass in trays or modules at 16°C. Later sowings in a seed bed.
- Autumn sowings in a cold frame.
- Glasshouse seedlings should be pricked off into trays, 5cm(2″) apart as soon as large enough to handle.
- Thin modules to one seedling per cell.
- Thin outdoor sowings to 10cm(4″) apart. Harden off before planting out when they should have 5 or 6 leaves.
- Harvest from June to October.